WHAT IS THE BLISTER SUMMIT?
- The world’s first consumer-focused ski test
- An opportunity to test a mix of skis from the current lineup of 4FRNT, WNDR Alpine, Folsom Custom Skis, Wagner Custom Skis, Rossignol, Dynastar, and Icelantic, as well as some new-for-next-year skis from these brands.
- A chance to demo skis in the backcountry with Irwin Guides (guide fees are included in your registration!)
AND YOU’LL GET TO:
- Meet company founders, CEOs, product designers, athletes, & artists
- Check out BLISTER HQ
- Meet Blister reviewers like Luke Koppa, Jonathan Ellsworth, Kristin Sinnott, Sam Shaheen, Eric Freson, Kara Williard, Drew Kelly, Sasha Anastas, & Dylan Wood
- View a selection of Blizzard, Tecnica, Flylow, Atomic, Black Crows, and Lange products
WHEN IS THE BLISTER SUMMIT?
We will be holding two Summit Events:
Summit A (February 18-22, 2021) | Summit B (February 22-26, 2021)
WHAT ABOUT COVID?
Due to COVID restrictions, we will be dividing each Summit up into smaller groups in accordance with County guidelines. All in-person events will be outdoors with mandatory mask wearing and social distancing. Panel sessions will be virtual but interactive.
WHAT IF …?
If the event is canceled for any reason, attendees will be issued a full refund.
If you are required to cancel your reservation due to COVID-19 illness or exposure, please email us as soon as possible so that we can try to fill your spot. We will issue a full refund under these conditions.
If a travel ban is implemented that restricts travel to or from your place of origin, we will request the updated government mandate for verification, and we will issue a refund.
HOW DO I PARTICIPATE?
- Register here ASAP to secure a spot for this inaugural Blister Summit!
- The cost per Summit is $350
- If you sign up soon, your Summit registration will include 1 or more backcountry sessions with an Irwin Guide
- You’ll also receive a mask from Outdoor Research; a Flylow t-shirt with our Blister Summit logo (created by the artist John Fellows); and a gogglesoc, which Jonathan has described as “pound for pound, the greatest ski product in the history of the world.”
I’D LIKE MORE INFORMATION
Of course, please shoot us an email and we will be happy to answer your questions.