This is Part 2 of our conversation with Black Crows co-founder, Camille Jaccoux, and head ski designer, Julien Regnier.
Here, we get into the topic of women-specific skis, then go over what’s new in the Black Crows 18/19 lineup before it gets unveiled in Denver next week at the SIA tradeshow.
You can check out Part 1 of our conversation with Camille and Julien about the history and trajectory of the Black Crows on the Blister Podcast (episode 64) but here is Part 2:
TOPICS & TIMES:
- The Black Crows approach to women-specific skis (2:12)
- The Black Crows Arto and Vertis (12:50)
- The difference between the 16/17 Atris and the current Atris (13:27)
- Julien’s take on mount points (21:39)
- The redesigned Corvus (24:19)
- The redesigned Camox Freebird (25:45)
- The new Solis (26:55)
- Camille on the new Black Crows apparel (29:37)