This episode is a roundtable recap from the Outdoor Retailer / SIA show in Denver with five of our editors and reviewers about some of the most interesting new gear we saw at the show.
We hope you’d been following us along on instagram, because we put up about a hundred Insta stories that captured pretty well the highlights of what we were seeing. So if you aren’t following us on instagram, you can find us at @blisterreview.
For this round table conversation, I was joined by reviewers Sascha Anastas, Kristin Sinnott, Sam Shaheen, and Luke Koppa. We talk about a ton of gear, so check our show notes to this episode (below) or on your phone if you want to jump around in our conversation.
TOPICS & TIMES:
- Thoughts on the new combination of OR and SIA (2:10)
- Trade Show Awards – They’re Still Dumb (7:00)
- Women’s ski trends (8:20)
- New developments from Gore (11:18)
- Tecnica’s new Zero G boots (14:00)
- Mogul Skis (16:48)
- Lightweight Inbounds Ski Boots: HEAD Kore LYT, K2 Recon 130, Hawx Ultra 130, Nordica Pro Machine (17:11)
- Lightweight AT Boots: HEAD Kore boot, Fischer Ranger Free, Rossignol All Track LT (20:48)
- Ski Bindings: G3 Zed, Marker Alpinist, Black Diamond / ATK (23:06)
- New Skis: Volkl Mantra M5, Rossignol Experience 94, Atomic Vantage 97, Armada Invictus 99, Blizzard Rustler 9 & Sheeva 9, Armada Trace 98, new Line Pandora (26:18)
- New Light & Playful Skis: Atomic Backland 107, Scott Scrapper 105, Atomic Bent Chetler 120 & 100 (31:16)
- Products We’d Most Want to Steal (33:11)
- Outerwear: the most intriguing pieces we saw (39:46)
- New Avi Pack: the Scott Backcountry Patrol AP 30 (46:15)
This episode is presented by Marble Brewery