Topics & Times
- The Crosson Backstory (2:03)
- What makes your skis different / better? (12:44)
- Park Ski: Rogue (22:14)
- All-Mountain Skis: Imperium & Raider (28:11)
- Powder Ski: Marauder (30:21)
- Weight (31:23)
- Crosson bases & custom base structures (35:19)
- Price, Warranty, & Added Value (39:22)
- Materials & what they’re doing in-house (44:34)
- Their press (46:04)
- Why manufacture in Tukwila? (48:55)
- Their athletes: Banks Gilberti & Bobby Brown (51:17)
- Where to check out or buy Crosson Skis (54:59)
Crosson Skis is a small, new company building skis outside of Seattle — and they are making some very big claims.
So we talk to their founder, Chase Englehart, about the origins of Crosson; what makes their skis different — and better — than what’s out there; manufacturing skis in Tukwila, WA; working with athletes like Bobby Brown and Banks Gilberti; and their 19/20 lineup.