TOPICS & TIMES:
- Matt’s background & founding 4FRNT (3:08)
- Xan’s background (8:36)
- What is WNDR Alpine? (16:20)
- The first ski: the Intention 110 (22:00)
- Why start with a backcountry ski? (22:32)
- Comparable skis to the Intention 110? (29:22)
- Materials (41:08)
- Weight (49:34)
- Mount point (56:54)
- Price (1:00:06)
- Bindings (1:04:50)
- Where to see the skis & ship dates (1:07:07)
- Future plans for WNDR? (1:08:54)
4FRNT Skis founder, Matt Sterbenz, recently launched WNDR Alpine, a new company that’s incorporating biotech into skis. So we sat down in Blister HQ with Sterbenz and WNDR’s brand manager, Xan Marshland, to get all the details and backstory behind their first ski, the Intention 110, which is available now for pre-order.
To learn more about WNDR Alpine and its relation to the Berkely-based biotech company Checkerspot, check out our latest BLISTER Podcast with Sterbenz and Checkerspot’s co-founder & CEO, Charlie Dimmler.