If you’re reading this, then you definitely need to listen to this episode. Because many of us in the outdoor community either don’t have insurance, or have deductibles that we can barely afford to pay when the inevitable accident happens.
But Spot is disrupting the insurance industry with a hard-to-believe alternative that is actually affordable.
I’ve had multiple conversations this week (including the one you’re about to hear) with the co-founder and CEO of Spot, Matt Randall, to discuss exactly how Spot works; why the insurance industry is such a mess; and why we think you and pretty much everyone you know ought to be covered by Spot.
TOPICS & TIMES:
- How Jonathan & Matt connected (2:30)
- How Spot works (12:48)
- Who is Spot’s competition? (23:48)
- Coverage outside of sports accidents? (30:03)
- How did Spot get started? (39:02)
- Making Spot common in the outdoor industry (45:51)
- Who is eligible for Spot coverage? (55:14)
- Jonathan’s experience signing up for Spot (59:41)