4FRNT just launched their 2021-2022 ski lineup, and back at the Blister Summit, we sat down with 4FRNT’s Sam Kimmerle & Nick Africano to get the rundown on the brand-new Switch; how the Switch compares to the Vandal it replaces; the consistently positive feedback surrounding the MSP 107; who has the coolest name in the ski industry; and more.
And in case you missed it, 4FRNT also launched an overhauled version of Eric Hjorleifson’s signature ski, the Hoji. We chatted with the man himself about that ski, and you can check out that video here.
- Intro & current state of 4FRNT 00:00
- New 4FRNT Switch 2:26
- 4FRNT Switch vs. Vandal vs. Devastator 4:27
- Who’s got the best name in the ski industry? 9:50
- Nick’s history with 4FRNT & his favorite skis 11:38
- 4FRNT MSP 107 14:34
- What kind of “107mm-wide ski” is the MSP 107? 17:29
- The question no one can answer correctly 19:59
- Blister Summit experience & testing process 22:00