TOPICS & TIMES:
- Quarantine & Healing Up (1:55)
- Kings & Queens of Corbet’s (9:53)
- On the pressure to perform (16:32)
- Trip to Engelberg, Switzerland (18:56)
- Your Best Marcus Caston story? (25:55)
- Photo Shoots vs Filming (29:28)
- Growing up: Cranmore, New Hampshire (35:14)
- Other sports? (39:53)
- Films, Podcasts, Music & Books (47:30)
- What’s the best question I haven’t asked you? (55:45)
We all probably need more Caite Zeliff in our lives. (And if you didn’t already know this, you definitely need to listen to this conversation.) Caite is a former ski racer turned big mountain skier. She won the first ever Kings & Queens of Corbet’s competition in 2018, then won again in 2019, then was on the podium this past year. She’s filmed with Warren Miller and TGR, she is equally fun to ski with and to shoot the breeze with, and, while she’s already accomplished a lot, it still seems like Caite is just getting started.
Last week we caught up with Caite on her birthday (our first birthday-edition podcast!), where we discussed skiing; filming vs photo shoots; her best Marcus Caston story; her music and podcast recommendations; and we somehow got into food and astrology, too.