TOPICS & TIMES:
- Was this the best WC season ever? (1:54)
- “Perfect” Riding vs. Pushing the limit (7:18)
- Framing Danny Hart’s season (20:33)
- Biggest takeaways from the men’s season (23:52)
- Loic & Amaury’s battle (25:55)
- Biggest takeaways from women’s season (29:00)
- Thoughts on women riding Rampage? (33:35)
- What changes would you make to the WC series? (36:12)
- Are riders better than ever? (43:56)
- Predictions for next year? (50:55)
Coming straight to Crested Butte after an amazing World Cup season finale, Claudio Caluori sat down with me in BLISTER HQ to recap this incredible World Cup Downhill season; discuss whether this was the best WC DH series ever; talk about Loic Bruni and Amaury Pierron’s epic battle; and frame Danny Hart’s season. Claudio also offers his biggest takeaways from the men’s and women’s seasons; how the sport has evolved in terms of trails, equipment, and talent; we ask him what, if anything, could be done to make the series even better.
And to see a quick recap of the wild finish to the 2019 World Cup DH series, see the video below.