TOPICS & TIMES
- Baseball, sharks, & growing up w/ hemophilia (3:00)
- What exactly is Hemophilia? (7:28)
- Playing baseball, dealing w/ injuries? (16:00)
- The importance of “Factor” (22:40)
- The film, Bombardier Blood (29:22)
- The Seven Summits (32:42)
- Attempting Everest (36:28)
- Hemophilia & Everest (46:15)
- Save One Life (49:51)
On January 6, 2018, Chris Bombardier became the first person with hemophilia to complete all Seven Summits, and tomorrow a film comes out called Bombardier Blood that tells Chris’ story and zooms in on his attempt to summit Mt. Everest.
Chris is also now the executive director of the organization, Save One Life, whose mission is to improve the quality of life and future for people with bleeding disorders in developing countries.
So in this conversation, you’ll be introduced to a wonderful guy named Chris; you’ll learn more about hemophilia and better understand the experience of those who have the condition; you’ll learn more about the work of Save One Life; and then tomorrow, you’ll get to go watch Bombardier Blood and be introduced to “Crazy Uncle Dave” and a number of other wonderful people.