We’re firing back up the Blister Book Club with mountaineer, climber, and big-wave surfer, Andrew Alexander King. Andrew and I discuss the Meditations of Marcus Aurelius, and why this book written in the 2nd century is still so relevant today when it comes to topics like the pursuit of fame, dealing with criticism, and more.
TOPICS & TIMES:
- Andrew’s upcoming Denali mission (1:24)
- Why the Meditations? (3:54)
- Relevance of the Meditations today? (16:29)
- The pursuit of fame (22:01)
- Dealing with criticism (26:14)
- Being intentional with time (33:06)