There’s a whole lot of talk these days about becoming more “sustainable,” but there’s a big difference between talking and actually taking action. And Endura is a biking brand that is taking concrete steps to dramatically reduce their carbon footprint.
So we spoke with Pam Barclay about Endura’s pledge to plant one million trees every year for the next 10 years to cancel out all of the emissions produced over the entire history of the company; how Endura is working to offset their transportation and shipping emissions; what we all can do to mitigate the carbon footprint of the apparel we use, and much more.
TOPICS & TIMES:
- Endura’s history & brand (1:35)
- Planting trees to become carbon negative (13:17)
- Offsetting raw materials emissions (28:18)
- Transportation & Shipping footprint (32:22)
- Better ways to wash MTB gear (37:34)
- Endura’s repair service (40:13)
- Pam’s big idea (42:22)