For some time now, Faction has been one of the hottest brands in skiing. But how much do you actually know about the company? This week we are talking about the history of the brand, some key moments in the company, and some big recent changes; you’ll hear what it’s like to go skiing with and design skis for Candide Thovex; and we go over Faction’s lineup for the upcoming season.
We’re joined by Faction engineer, Daniel Tanzer; product manager, Josh Cohen; and North American marketing manager and monoski advocate, Henrik Lampert.
TOPICS & TIMES
- Describe Faction (3:05)
- Introductions: Hank, Josh, Daniel (4:32)
- Changing factories & other watershed moments (11:21)
- Designing skis with Candide (19:38)
- 20/21 Lineup: Dictator series (33:03)
- Agent Series (47:06)
- Prodigy and Candide series (51:40)
- Le Mono (55:01)
- Le Machine (57:45)
- Le Mogul (1:00:33)
- Final Thoughts (1:05:54)
- What We’re Celebrating (1:07:25)
CHECK OUT: blister.getspot.com