Last Saturday night, Blister reviewer & very accomplished ultrarunner, Maddie Hart, ran the Emma Coburn Elk Run 5k with me, a very unaccomplished runner, and we recorded the experience.
I basically just embarrass myself real bad, but it was all for a great cause: Living Journeys.
TOPICS & TIMES:
- Running attire (5:50)
- Maddie’s FKT attempt (10:33)
- 5k Update: how’s Jonathan feeling? (13:21)
- Converting miles to kilometers (17:52)
- Listening to music while running (21:15)
- Maddie’s FKT training (23:32)
- Finishing! (26:39)
- Closing thoughts (30:06)