Today our guest is Sam Meegan of Privateer Bikes, which is a company that has been pushing forward certain aspects of bike design that have been gaining broader acceptance in the bike industry and growing in popularity among riders.
So come to learn more about the origins, philosophy, and trajectory of Privateer, but stick around to hear Sam’s big idea about how to revolutionize a whole other product category.
TOPICS & TIMES
- Privateer Bike’s philosophy & origins (4:25)
- Designing the Privateer 161 with Matt Stuttard (14:40)
- Design & Play (23:06)
- Working with Ali Beckett (29:06)
- Adjusting wheel size based on frame size (32:16)
- Finding design inspiration outside of the bike industry (44:01)
- The Privateer 141 (48:25)
- What’s next for Privateer? (53:26)
- What’s Your Big Idea? (57:02)