Black Sheep Sports is a freeride shop in Munich, Germany, and we talk to its founder, Sebastian Steinbach, about this past ski season; his predictions for the upcoming ski season in Europe — and whether we’ll see a backcountry boom in Europe? We then talk about the critical art of customer service; why friends shouldn’t tell friends to just “Go buy this boot”; and more.
TOPICS & TIMES
- Black Sheep Sports: Background (7:25)
- Last Season Recap / Pandemic (11:28)
- Predictions for the upcoming European season? (17:35)
- The crucial art of customer service (31:57)
- “Local shops” vs “Great local shops” (47:29)
- What We’re Celebrating (1:10:34)