We’ve got a really fun one for you today — Alexi Godbout and Stan Rey are on the show talking about their new film, Follow the Forecast, which features a bunch of good friends who happen to be really good at skiing. We also talk about potential alternate titles for the film; what’s harder: ski mountaineering or skiing pillows?; who won the movie? (it’s debatable, but it’s definitely not Cody Townsend); and yes, Stan’s spit cup.
- icelab.co – Come live & work in the Gunnison Valley!
TOPICS & TIMES:
- Introductions (4:18)
- The story behind Blank Collective (6:31)
- Why did you let that guy Cody be in the film?? (9:32)
- Favorite segment in the film? (22:20)
- The music (23:57)
- Alternate Film Title Suggestions (25:52)
- Stan’s favorite joke (30:24)
- “Doggy” (35:46)
- The best cheap ski products of all time? (38:10)
- Favorite non-ski movies? (41:24)
- Who won the movie? (46:23)
- Best Crash Award (48:18)