TOPICS & TIMES:
- Review: Hard Seltzers (2:30)
- Salomon S/Max 120 W (6:20)
- K2 Mindbender 99Ti (9:45)
- Tecnica Plasma S Hiking shoe (16:47)
- Nordica Promachine 120 (21:34)
- Fjallraven Keb Eco-Shell Jacket (27:39)
- Maui Jim North Star Sunglasses (29:10)
- ON3P Woodsman 108 (31:40)
- Smashburger’s Black Bean Burger (34:47)
- Larabar flavors (37:33)
- Dirtbag Chic (39:17)
Today we’ve got a roundtable with Blister reviewers Sam Shaheen, Kristin Sinnot, Luke Koppa, and me. We just spent last weekend together still testing more ski gear, and I don’t really know how or why, but things got pretty loose while recording this conversation.
There are some gems in here — including our group review of the ON3P Woodsman 108; Luke Koppa’s smart take on the new Tecnica’s heat-moldable hiking shoe, the Plasma S; Kristin Sinnot’s and my conversations about two new ski boots we’re excited about, etc.
But if you are feeling particularly uptight today, then please don’t listen. Or if you are offended by belching, you also probably shouldn’t listen. As for the rest of you, you’ve been warned, so you’ve really only got yourself to blame if you go any further.
So here it is, possibly our best — but probably our worst — GEAR:30 episode ever. Next week, we’ll get back to our regularly scheduled and more professional programming.