TOPICS & TIMES:
- Growing up in Fernie, BC & Dylan’s dad (2:39)
- Filming with the Burrrlapz crew (21:30)
- Connecting with LINE Skis + Dylan’s favorite skis (27:58)
- Style: your skiing style vs biking style (31:21)
- Favorite bike (35:29)
- Trend: more high-level, multi-sport athletes (37:06)
- Music (39:52)
- Who gets your Up & Coming award? (48:42)
In this episode we’re launching our new Up & Coming series, where we’ll be highlighting on occasion some athletes who, if they aren’t already on your radar, they definitely should be.
First up is Dylan Siggers, because very few people out there are as good on skis and on a bike. We’ve included below several videos of Dylan doing both, and you’ll see what we mean.
And in addition to being a very good skier and mountain biker, Dylan is also a down-to-earth guy who is also very involved in filmmaking, and, he even finds time to still play in a band. So we talk to Dylan about skiing and biking and how & where he came up, and we also talking about filming and music, and more.