Luke Koppa, Sascha Anastas, Kara Williard, and I offer a bit of a recap of our inaugural Blister Summit in Mt. Crested Butte, then discuss a number of skis from 4FRNT, Rossignol, Wagner Custom Skis, Dynastar, Icelantic Skis, WNDR Alpine, and Folsom Custom Skis that we spent time on at the Summit.
Our inaugural Blister Summit really was a fantastic and unique event, and I want to say a huge Thank You to all the many many people and companies like WhistlePig, Revelshine, and Outdoor Research who provided help and support with the Summit. We very literally couldn’t have done it without you, and I’m looking forward to getting to meet up with each of you and raising a glass with you soon.
And I also want to give a shoutout and say thank you to Irwin Guides. You were phenomenal Blister Summit partners, and we look forward to teaming up again next year at the Summit.
TOPICS & TIMES
- Blister Summit Recap (00:42)
- 4FRNT MSP 99, 107, & MSP CC (13:50)
- The new 4FRNT Hoji (17:19)
- Dynastar MFree 108 – 182 vs 192 cm lengths (23:09)
- Rossignol Rallybird TI (27:26)
- Rossi Soul 7 vs Rallybird (29:10)
- Rossi Sender vs Sender Ti (32:34)
- Wagner Skis’ custom ‘Blister Summit’ skis (36:49)
- WNDR Alpine Vital 100 & Intention 110 (45:50)
- Iclenatic Nia Pro (54:45)
- Folsom Cash 106, Primary 104, & TRN TEK (57:16)
- What We’re Celebrating (1:09:19)