Billy Yang is (among other things) a runner, filmmaker (Billy Yang Films), podcast host (Billy Yang Podcast), and someone who has been chronicling the sport of running in a fashion that is often beautiful, and always inspiring.
In this conversation, Brendan Leonard and I talk to Billy about everything from cigarette brands to the need for more compassionate critical thinking in our world.
TOPICS & TIMES:
- Smoking / not smoking (1:52)
- Filmmaking & influences (8:23)
- Different mediums (16:54)
- Immigration (22:08)
- Finishing projects (34:10)
- LA & moving? (43:25)
- NFL and the NBA (51:02)
- Podcasting & media (57:07)
- Hopes for the coming year (59:09)