Our guest today is definitely one of the most interesting ultrarunners out there, Coree Woltering. So Brendan Leonard and I talked to Coree about the one time when a catcall actually worked on someone; why the running world (still) needs to stop overlooking midwestern athletes; Quick Trip burgers and how to remove ticks and deal with bird-sized mosquitoes; and the injury and the miracle that happened while he was setting a new FKT on the Ice Age Trail.
TOPICS & TIMES;
- Quick Trip Burgers & FKTs (5:32)
- Catcalls, skydiving & a white minivan (12:31)
- Start of Trail Running and Biology (29:17)
- Ice Age FKT, Ticks, Mosquitos (40:30)
- The injury & the miracle (51:27)