TOPICS & TIMES:
- Our Bikes & Big Ideas podcast (0:21)
- Our next Listener Appreciation Video (1:57)
- Signs we’re going stir crazy (5:50)
- McConkey’s Spatula (14:59)
- Houdini Anorak (29:20)
- Spatula vs other pow skis (33:25)
- Clarifying Terms: “Spines” & “Cliffs” (35:10)
- Reverse camber skis (40:30)
- Line Vision 118 (43:39)
- DPS Koala 119 (49:40)
- Best underwear nominees (56:40)
Reviewers Paul Forward, Luke Koppa, and Jonathan Ellsworth talk about the signs we’re going stir crazy; Shane McConkey’s Volant Spatula and how it stacks up to other modern pow skis; the DPS Koala 119; the new LINE Vision 118; our current nominations for best underwear; Luke’s new mustache; and more.
And you should also listen to this Bikes & Big Ideas episode, where Jonathan Ellsworth talks to several outdoor-industry companies that have pivoted to fight COVID-19.
Flash Review: Volant Spatula
Blister Members can now check out our Flash Review of the Spatula for our initial impressions. Become a Blister member now to check out this and all of our Flash Reviews, plus get exclusive deals and discounts on skis, and personalized gear recommendations from us.