Sage Cattabriga-Alosa is one of the best big line skiers of all time, and he’s an extremely good — and extremely passionate — mountain biker, too. So we talked with Sage about how he thinks about the similarities of skiing & mountain biking; riding lines in Virgin, Utah back in 2004; riding with Cam McCaul; what aspect of mountain biking he is most focused on improving; and his film, Balance.
- Transitioning between biking & skiing (3:54)
- When did you first really get into biking? (15:00)
- Parallels between biking & skiing (19:57)
- Filming Balance & riding with Cam McCaul (38:16)
- What aspect of riding are you working to improve? (43:19)