TOPICS & TIMES
- Introducing David, our ‘Oddities Expert’ (2:35)
- David’s Nicolai G16, Mojo Special Edition (3:12)
- Trust Message linkage fork (4:20)
- Structure Cycleworks’ SCW1 linkage fork/frame system (13:20)
- High-Pivot Trail Bikes / the Forbidden Druid (19:12)
- Starling Cycles’ ‘Jack Drive’ bikes (25:55)
- Tannus Armour Tire Inserts (30:55)
Sometimes, “different” is better. Other times, it’s just dumb.
So today we are taking a look at a handful of very unconventional bike products that really stand out, and we’re asking: why does this product exist; what problem is it trying to solve; who is its target audience; and … is the product more likely to become the next big thing, or, is it more likely destined for the dustbin of history?