TOPICS & TIMES:
- How did the popularity of the Maestrale RS shape your line? (1:11)
- SCARPA’s approach to sustainability (5:55)
- Ski industry predictions (9:52)
- Which different plastics are in the F1 & Maestrale XT? ( 16:35)
- The Maestrale 2017 recall (30:00)
- Unveiling the new F1 LT boot (34:30)
Last month, Sam Shaheen visited SCARPA’s headquarters to talk with CEO Kim Miller. In Part 1 of the conversation, they discuss Kim’s background, SCARPA’s philosophy of ski boot design, the new Maestrale XT, and more.
Here in Part 2, you’ll hear Kim’s predictions for the ski industry and how SCARPA is positioning the brand for the future, Kim pulls back the curtain on what materials they use in their boots and why, what lessons they learned from the Maestrale 2017 recall; and a reveal of their new F1 LT, which will be available in the Fall of 2020.
To see the new SCARPA F1 LT for yourself, head over to the BLISTER Youtube Channel to watch a video of the conversation, which will be uploaded shortly.