It’s wrong to call Vinny Armstrong “up and coming” — she’s won multiple Crankworx Whip-Offs, ridden at every year of Red Bull Formation to date, and firmly cemented herself on the world freeride stage. But Vinny is only 22, and with a bright future ahead of her, we sat down to hear her thoughts on what it holds — both for her personally, and the sport at large.
TOPICS & TIMES:
- Growing up on a bike (0:51)
- Crankworx Whip-Offs, & getting on a global stage (1:51)
- Formation & the boom of women’s freeride events (4:25)
- The future of women’s freeride, & progression vs. competition (16:00)
- Travel restrictions & 2022 plans (17:33)
- Vinny’s Big Idea (22:35)