When we last checked in with We Are One’s Dustin Adams, he broke the news that they’d be making a bike, and now 18 months later, it’s here. So we figured it was a great time to get Dustin back onto Bikes & Big Ideas to talk about The Arrival, including balancing versatility vs. focusing on specific attributes; the modular frame platform and plans for future models; frame repairs, and making things in North America. And if that’s not enough, Dustin also drops several bonus big ideas in this one.
TOPICS & TIMES:
- The Arrival (0:47)
- Modular frame platform (3:58)
- Suspension kinematics (7:56)
- Superboost rear, & the peril of new standards (13:18)
- Builds & supply chain drama (17:44)
- Building in North America, and Big Idea #1 (22:52)
- Repairing frames (30:42)
- Internal cable routing & problems with tube-in-tube guides (35:04)
- Dustin’s other Big Ideas (39:46)
2 comments on “We Are One Founder, Dustin Adams, on The Arrival (Ep.83)”
GREAT, made in USA!